X-Ray fluorescent elemental analyzer - single channel (EA-XRF) is a single-channel, online analysis instrument for grade detection.
1.Single-channel, single-point grade detection.
2.The structure has the characteristics of buffering, reduction and secondary reduction.
3.Equipped with a stirring motor to stir the slurry, so that the slurry is uniform and it does not settle.
4.High-resolution SDD semiconductor detector without liquid nitrogen refrigeration, low maintenance.
EA-XRF adopts the energy dispersion method to generate a complex X-Ray mixed energy spectrum by exciting various elements in the material, analyze and process the mixed energy spectrum, then calculate the type and content of the elements in the material. EA-XRF is an instrument for real-time analysis of the content of various elements in the slurry in the industrial production process. The instrument eliminates the complicated and cumbersome sample processing process, directly analyzes and detects the slurry, quickly gives the analysis results and it can participate in and guide the automatic control of the production process.
1. On-line real-time detection of slurry flow can be carried out.
2. Analyzable element types: various elements with atomic number 20 or more.
3. Analytical element content range: to 0.001%.
4. Relative error: 0.5% to 10%.
5. The repeatability and long-term stability of the counting rate of the ray energy spectrum ≤0.1%. 6. Adapt to material flow temperature: 0～40℃.
7. Adapt to ambient temperature: 0～40℃.
8. Adapt to environmental humidity: 0～90%.
9. The basic parameters of equipment size: specific design according to pipe diameter, flow, installation location, etc.
10. Supply conditions:
A. Grounding requirements: independent grounding wire, resistance to ground <4Ω.
B. Voltage requirements: 220V/380V.
C. Water requirements: clean without suspended particles; 0.4MPa＜water pressure＜0.8MPa.
D. Gas requirements: clean continuous gas source; 0.6MPa＜air pressure＜0.8MPa.
Application industry: Metal mine beneficiation industry.
Application solution: Find out the type and content of elements in the slurry material.
Application scenarios, problem-solving: directly analyze the slurry, quickly give the analysis results, participate in and guide the automatic control of the production process.