Through the Private Policy, we want to explain to you how we collect, use, store, share and process, among other things, your personal information when you visit or use our website, products or services, and the ways in which we provide you with access to, update, control and protect that information, but the Private Policy may not address all possible data processing scenarios. Information collection policies regarding specific data in products or services may be published by DFMC in documents such as supplemental policies, subsequent updated versions of the Private Policy, statements on products or services, or notices specifically provided to you at the time of data collection.
Through the Private Policy, we want you to know the following information:
I. What information might be collected by DFMC from you?
On our website, you can request help, register for brochures or participate in our activities, etc. You can get the support you may need to meet your demands through DFMC's related products or services. We need certain information to proceed to provide you with certain business functions. If you choose to use this business function, you need to provide us with or allow us to collect the necessary information including basic personal information (including name, phone number, e-mail, etc.); ID information (including ID cards, passports, work permits, etc.); network ID information (including user accounts, IP addresses, email address and password, password protection answer, etc.); personal education and work experiences (including occupation, position, work unit, education, degree, etc.); Internet records (refers to the user operation records stored through website browsing records, software records, click records, etc.); unit information (refers to the unit you work for or other authorized units that you represent. The specific information is subject to your actual provision or our actual collection.
II. How we may collect and use, entrust, share, transfer and publicly disclose your personal information?
i. Purposes for which personal information is collected and used
We may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
1. Provide you with the regular services to
(1) Respond to your transaction or service requests, including the fulfillment of orders; delivery, activation or verification of products or services; after-sales service, etc.
(2) Provide training and certification services and to manage and process training and certification results.
(3) Invite you or approve your requests to participate in relevant online or offline activities.
(4) Providing you with information you request (e.g., marketing materials of products or services, white papers).
(5) Synchronize, share and store data that you upload or download.
(6) Provide other general services such as technical support.
2. Send you emails, information or announcements, etc., to provide personalized services:
(1) Marketing services: send you information about products and services you may be interested in; invite you to participate in DFMC’s activities, market surveys or satisfaction surveys; or send you marketing information; provide you with a personalized user experience and personalized content; through the collection of relevant information for data analysis and research, to understand the effectiveness of our business operations, improve our products and services, maintain and enhance the website.
(2) Updates and other important notices such as notifications of operating system or application updates and installations.
(3) Certify and connect partners, communicate with partners or start a business.
(4) Other personalized services.
3. Compliance and implementation of relevant laws and regulations, standards and policies.
ii. Entrusted processing
1. Some specific modules or functions that we provide to you may be provided by outside vendors. For example, we may engage service providers to assist us in providing customer support.
2. We will sign strict confidentiality agreements with companies, organizations and individuals with whom we entrust the processing of personal information, requiring them to handle personal information in accordance with our requirements and any other relevant confidentiality and security measures.
2. Generally, we will not share your personal information with any company, organization or individual outside of DFMC without your consent or authorization, but we may do so if
(1) Required in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations;
(2) Required in compliance with the requirements of judicial decisions or other legal proceedings;
(3) Required by an administrative agency or other legally authorized organization;
(4) Required to achieve the purposes for which personal information is collected and used;
(5) Required to protect the public interests or to protect the personal and property safety or legitimate rights and interests of DFMC, its affiliates or partners, you or other users of DFMC from harm, and to provide the necessary information within the scope permitted by law;
(6) Required by other laws and regulations.
We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization or individual without your consent or authorization, except in the following cases.
1. Transfer in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, etc., compliance with the requirements of judicial decisions or other legal proceedings, or at the request of administrative authorities or other legally authorized organizations.
We will only publicly disclose your personal information under the following circumstances or certain security measures are met.
1. After obtaining your express consent.
2. We may disclose your personal information publicly if compelled to do so by law, legal process, litigation or government authorities. We will adhere to the principle of prudence and minimize the content of information publicly disclosed to the public.
III. How we protect your personal information?
We have used standard security measures to protect the personal information you provide against unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss of data. We will take all reasonably practicable steps to protect your personal information. We will retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes or uses described in this policy, unless an extended retention period is required or permitted by law.
IV. How we handle with personal information of children?
DFMC takes greater care for the safety of users under the age of 18. Although the laws and customs at different nations define ‘children’ differently, we treat anyone under the age of 18 as a child. DFMC takes the protection of personal information of minors seriously. If you are a minor under the age of 18, you should obtain prior consent from your guardian before using our products, services, website, providing information, registering and using your account, etc. DFMC protects the personal information of minors in accordance with the relevant national laws and regulations. Regarding personal information of users under the age of 18, please be sure to provide it with the consent of your guardian. Our products, websites and services are primarily intended for adults. Children are not allowed to create their own user accounts without the consent of a parent or guardian. If DFMC finds itself collecting personal information from children without prior consent from their guardians, we will delete the relevant data as soon as possible.
VI. How your personal information is transferred globally?
In principle, personal information that we collect and generate in the People's Republic of China will be stored in the People's Republic of China. Since we may provide products or services through resources and servers outside of the People's Republic of China, this means that, with your authorized consent, your personal information may be transferred to, or accessed from, jurisdictions outside of the country in which you use the product or service. Such jurisdictions may have different data protection laws or even no such laws. By using our websites and solutions or providing us with any personal information as permitted by applicable law, you consent to the transfer, processing and storage of such information in countries outside of your country of residence that may have different data protection standards.
VII. How does Private Policy update?