NA-22 Concentration Meter is used for on-line detection of the density (density) of various liquids in the industrial production process and provides real-time data for guiding production. It is also possible to indirectly determine the content of solids in the material liquid through the density value of the measured material liquid. It can be applied to the concentration detection of raw ore, concentrate and tailings in mine beneficiation; detection of the density of flotation liquid in coal preparation plants; online detection of the concentration of various solutions and material liquids in the petrochemical process, providing real-time data for guiding production.
1. The Na22 radioactive source with activity <1*106Bq is lower than the china standard GB18871-2002 "Basic standards for protection against ionizing radiation and for the safety of radiation sources ". It has no harm to human body and no pollution to the environment. It can be declared for exemption. National environmental protection, public security, health and other departments handle relevant approval procedures.
2. The detector adopts high-sensitivity, high-efficiency scintillator and automatic peak stabilization technology, which can compensate instrument drift caused by factors such as temperature changes or component aging. It has extremely high stability and greatly reduces instrument maintenance.
3. Non-contact measurement mode. The detector and radioactive source are installed outside the process pipeline, they are not affected by the harsh conditions of material viscosity, corrosion, high temperature, high pressure and abrasion. Long-term operation is stable,reliable and durable.
4. Strong adaptability: any environmental factors, speed and temperature of materials have no influence on radiographic measurement.
5. Convenient installation: The density (density) meter is suitable for installation in a variety of process environments, which greatly meets the needs of customers.
Application industries: mining, coal, chemical, petroleum and other industries.
Application solution: online detection of the concentration (density) of various materials and liquids.
Application scenarios, problem-solving: indirectly determine the solid content in the liquid through the density value of the measured liquid. It can be applied to the concentration detection of raw ore, concentrate and tailings in mine beneficiation; detection of the density of flotation liquid in coal preparation plants; online detection of the concentration of various solutions and material liquids in the petrochemical process; slurry input or output of shield machine Liquid density.